Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new (and joyous) obsession!

I only just discovered www.etsy.com and it has changed my entire life.

I have already completely decorated 4 homes. I have purchased gifts for everyone in my family for the next three years. I have decorated my future children's rooms and and I have fallen madly and deeply in love with 46 different objects. All without actually making a single purchase!

I have fantasy shopped like nobody's business!

And its so easy because just looking at EVERY SINGLE LISTING under their vintage section, was like living out my own personal fantasy. It was hoooot. And steamy. And surprisingly affordable!!!

I think all future gifts I buy for myself will come from there.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been an etsy addict for six months now. Welcome to all the fabulous artsy goodness.