I claim Austin, Texas (78704) as home base, but I currently live in Northeast Capitol Hill with a nameless chinchilla, an obsessive Redskins fan & a life filled with contradictions, a small sample of which are listed below:
- Own & love my bow & arrow & think the best day of my life involved getting to shoot a grenade launcher & a 50 caliber machine gun, yet find hunting & violence in general deplorable.
- Snootily drive a stick shift because “you can’t drive an automatic car, you can only ride in it,” but couldn’t find my hood release button when last at Jiffy Lube getting my oil changed.
- Will happily bake for hours (regardless of the product), but will only grumpily cook for a maximum of 30 minutes (regardless of the product).
- Love to read & write, but am a rilly, rilly bad speller.
- Am nearly always too tired to vacuum, but never too tired to hula hoop.
- Ask "why" entirely too much for someone my age.
- Am a teensy bit toooo tidy.
- Peppy, but sardonic.
- Caustically optimistic.
Also: Being warm is very important to me.